When Nintendo released Super Mario Maker, many considered what the company might do next with this recipe. Turns out, it was Super Mario Maker 2 and not ‘Zelda Maker’ which was on everyone’s wish list.
If you’re one of those frustrated people, then you might be interested to know that indie studio Firechick is releasing Super Dungeon Maker on Switch, described as “Zelda meets Super Mario Maker” in related press materials. . It won the “Best Family Game” Award at Gamescom 2021, which shows that its overall quality is very good.
The game sees you create your own dungeons that can be shared with the wider community. You can add as many levels, enemy items, and bosses as you want, and when you’re done, you can dig into dungeons created by other players (something like Super Mario Maker, in fact).
See more Super Mario rug
- Mario Face Red Super Mario Nintendo Rug Homer Decor
- Mario Fighting Bowser Racing Rug For Bedroom
- Mario Fighting Turtle Rug For Living Room
Here are some PRs:
While Super Dungeon Maker doesn’t have a “traditional” single-player campaign, its story goes like this: long ago, when the bird goddess created the land, she left behind mysterious eggs contains magical artifacts that her disciples will use to enrich their lives for generations. To honor and protect these artifacts, ancient birds built great temples and dungeons. Over time, the knowledge about the artifact was lost; However, new generations continue the tradition of building new dungeons and exploring old dungeons. In the game, you will play as Fink, a small but brave chicken whose courage instills in them the honorable task of clearing dungeons and creating new dungeons – if given the chance, you should. so.
- DM Extraordinaire: In the dungeon, your creativity is limitless; Place as many enemies, floors, secret paths, dangerous traps, special items and hidden objects as your heart desires. Just remember: the rewards are worth it, but it’s the challenge that keeps them coming back.
- Dungeons of pure imagination: With so many ways to customize dungeons, there’s no telling where you’ll get caught up! Careful dungeon design not only means well-placed traps and enemies, but enchanting environments as well! Choose between dungeon biomes such as forests, deserts, and castles – or even complex combinations of all of them!
- Accessible Adventuring: Unlike other level editors and sandbox games that have significant learning curves, Super Dungeon Maker is optimized for both console and mouse + keyboard games, making it easy for anyone to play. People of any skill level can easily join and start creating. The simple user interface and easy to learn instructions make Super Dungeon Maker an easy choice for fledgling creators as well as professional designers.
- Dungeon Anonymous: Once you have liberated your deadly dungeons in the world, you should gather feedback from your victims… um… players… to perfect them and keep them high quality Best. Earn fame and keep adventurers coming back with your divine creations!
Super Dungeon Maker launches on Steam Early Access on February 15, and will be available on Switch later this year.